3 years, seriously?

Hey, there!

I can't believe it's been 3 years since my last post, which i beg your pardon that it has an inappropriate title, it was during my young years :'')

I guess we need some update about my life right now, which I believe this blog could record my life moment since it was started on 2007 (really? 2007? is it when I was in junior high school? nah I can't remember either). Soo, what's up recently?

Currently I live around 610 miles far away from home. Yep, I am in Riau Pekanbaru, have worked in Chevron Minas for 9 months in the middle of jungle where I could easily saw monkey/ snake/ wild boar etc while having my BF far in Jakarta, which caused me to have to go home at the very least once a month. Waw I am amazed myself that i could summarize my current life this easy.

What I miss recently, is how life during my college time. Where we could just hang out anytime anywhere, spending all night just chatting about some random topic. I deeply regret that I didn't write all moments in this blog during my 3rd and 4th year in college while it was the best moment in my young age. I'm sure if I try to write it now with only flashback from my mind it won't be enough. Summarize your current condition is easy, but not what you've been through.

Big thanks for you guys who made my college life that awesome.




Okay then,
see ya in another update (of course if I have spare time and in the mood of writing :p )

best regards,


okky

Post a Comment

0 Comments